Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shipped!



This is my bike on her way to get shipped... I dropped her off, signed some paperwork, gave her a big fat kiss - and like any parent is directed when their kid goes to kindergarten for the first time - walked away. I hope she will be okay!


We are packing our last stuff tonight... taking a deep breath... and our flight is at 755 tomorrow! I can already taste the carbs waiting to be eaten in San Francisco!
Word of warning: The blogs will probably be pretty short and sweet on the road because I will be updating from my phone. Also, I am not sure if I will be able to upload pictures on here but they will definitely be on my facebook (www.facebook.com/whitney.hynes) and I'll post them all when we return!
Leave your comments anytime - we will love to hear from all of you while we are on the road!

4 comments:

  1. This is so exciting!!! I can't believe you were hardly riding before this all started...and look at you now.

    What an experience you are about to embark on!

    I will be cheering you on as you go! I love that Kaili is a roadie...you go girl!! :)

    You ride like the wind Whit!

    *hugs & blessings*

    Karen
    Erin's Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so proud of both you girls. you are so amazing to put your body through this and to help fight an epidemic - you're an inspiration!

    we got your back, girl!! wooooooooooo!!

    -erin
    karen's daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and what's the red dress for? just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Your enthusiasm is contagious and almost (and I mean almost) makes me want to ride with you! It would probably work out better for me to be a roadie with Kaili! But I am definitely a groupie and am looking forward to your updates and blogs! Next stop for you - Tour de France!

    Kelly Branch
    Kaili's cuz)

    ReplyDelete